diumenge, 19 d’abril del 2015




BANYOLES
Banyoles is a city in the North East of Catalunya. There’s a population of about 20.000, and there is a lot of tourism here.
Banyoles is a great place. I like it because it’s safe, friendly and pretty. For tourists there is C.N. Banyoles and different restaurants. My favourite place is C.E. Banyoles.
Banyoles is 123 km from Barcelona. It takes one hour and 24 minutes by car. There are not planes and trains, there are only buses.

BRIGHTON
Brighton is a city in the south of England. It’s got a population of about 160,000, and there is a lot of tourism here.
I like Brighton  because it’s a friendly place. For tourists there are a lot of shops and restaurants, and there are some old buildings. My favourite places are the beach and the aquarium.
Brighton is 85 kilometres from London. It’s about an hour on the train and there are trains and buses from Gatwick airport.

NEWCASTLE

Hi, I’m Paul and my favourite city is Newcastle. It’s in the north-east of England and it’s 400 kilometres from London. It’s quite a big city and there are 280.000 people living there. There are parks and modern shopping centre and it’s a great place for shopping. Newcastle has got a football team – Newcastle United. I’m one of their fans! Newcastle is a really exciting city and the people are very friendly

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada