dilluns, 2 de novembre del 2015

WRITING
Last 11th of September I went to Barcelona with my parents, my uncle, my cousins and my aunt becuase it was the National day of Catalonia.

We arrived at Barcelona at 3.p.m by bus. I was exited because there were many people. Everyone brought flags, caps, T-shirts with the colours of the Catalan flag... We walked a lot because our place was far from the bus stop. When I was at my place everyone started to sing different songs about Catalonia like “Els Segadors” or others. There were so many people that I couldn't see almost anything. I felt very pround of my country. There were people of all ages.


The event finished at 7 p.m. I was tired because I walked a lot. The event was amazing. I enjoyed very much these days because it was an important day.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada